With the use of a general VAT representative in The Netherlands, there is no need to incorporate a legally entity/company in the Netherlands.
Having a VAT rep is obliged in case your perform the following transactions in the Netherlands:
- For a non-EU company performing distance sales (sales to private individuals via a webshop)
- When trading in oil or excise goods
- When trading in bulk
How it works
Zero rate solution
With the use of DVR the company can get an import license.
The import license allows companies to import gods in the EU (via the Netherlands) without paying VAT upon import.
If the goods are sold B2B there will be no VAT due on the subsequent supply of the goods to the customer. This is the most profitable and safe solution for foreign companies to do business throughout Europe.
For more information please contact us.
- Dutch VAT registration
- Licenses (import, bulk, EORI)
- VAT number
- Compliance via digital portal
- No NL entity required
- No NL bank account required
- DVR arranges VAT registration
- DVR takes care of compliance
- No import VAT due
- No VAT on B2B sales
- No corporate income tax